Community Relations Administrative Assistant
- Comm. Rel. Development
- Job ID
- Part Time
Our Community Relations department is seeking an Administrative Assistant. Working collaboratively with the Community Relations team, the Administrative Assistant will provide general administrative assistance for philanthropy and marketing activities on behalf of Home Health Foundation and its affiliates.
Essential Job Duties:
- Process all donations, including tribute/memorial donations, pledges, special events and annual gifts through Raiser’s Edge fundraising database.
- Prepare and mail acknowledgement letters within the performance standards set for the department.
- Process, organizes and acknowledges all in-kind donations including gifts to special fundraising events.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support including, but not limited to, word processing, filing, departmental errands, internal/external mail handling, telephone/facsimile, department correspondence, communications and meeting planning.
- Manage, organize and control all purchases for the department, including supplies, equipment, stationary, etc.; manage, maintain and control all goods and services orders for the department.
- In collaboration with Facilities Manager, keep an inventory of all agency-wide collateral and business cards; notify Community Relations Department of inventory shortages to ensure proper supply levels at all times.
This is a part-time position, and days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., with some flexibility.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Accurate and efficient word processing and office management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or similar database software preferred.
- Flexible, organized, demonstrates initiative, self-starter, a confident decision-maker.
- Maintains the confidentiality of patient/client, the Community Relations Department and agency information.
- Able to manage time-sensitive projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds safely.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well in very busy situations.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Good organization skills and attention to detail.
Home Health Foundation is an equal opportunity employer- M/F/Veteran/Disability.