RN Clinical Coordinator
- Hallmark Health VNA & Hospice
- Job ID
- Full Time
The Clinical Coordinator reports to and functions under the general direction of the Director of Clinical Services, performs a variety of duties in the coordination of the delivery of care to patients and families in their homes. The Clinical Coordinator carries out their responsibilities consistent with Agency policies, practices, mission and vision, and with instructions as set forth by the Director of Clinical Services.
As a key member of the health care team, the Clinical Coordinator must interact courteously and effectively with patients and their families as well as with co-workers from all Agency departments, community resources, and with patients' physicians in order to facilitate safe and efficient patient care.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work alongside the clinical management team.
- Providing resources and support to staff.
- Works closely with clinical staff to provide necessary services for patients and families in a timely manner.
- Provides coordination of patient services across agency departments
- Assures that regulatory and licensing requirements for the provision of care are met.
- Assists the clinical staff with patient triage, patient resources, and documentation
- Assists with orientation and preceptor of clinical staff.
- Ensures patient services are skilled and provided at the appropriate frequency identified by the clinical assessment identifying patient needs.
- Monitors staff assignments, caseloads, and team productivity. Promotes efficient utilization of resources to achieve desired clinical outcomes and within episode reimbursement. Performs home supervisory visit
- Develops and maintains a system of patient tracking for the patient’s clinical condition. Refers and discusses high utilization and problem prone cases with Director of Clinical Services.
- Works with Quality Management, clinical staff and medical records personnel to ensure accurate and timely paper-flow, as well as, completion of documentation in the electronic record.
- Must hold an active RN license in Massachusetts
- Prior Homecare experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills,organizational skills, analytical skills and customer service
- Must have computer skills with experience in multiple systems (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Cerner, Homeworks, Roadnotes)
- This position will carry a productivity requirement of 2.5 units/day