CNA, Hospice, Full Time Overnights
Haverhill , MA
- House-Care partners
- Job ID
- Full Time
*Exceptional People to provide Exceptional Care*
Would you like to use your skill and experience as a certified nursing assistant (CNA) to make a difference in the lives of people nearing the end of their journey?
High Pointe House, the hospice and palliative care residence of Merrimack Valley Hospice has openings for CNA’s to provide compassionate and dignified personal care to patients with life-limiting illnesses. Working under the direction of the hospice nurse, you are considered a valued member of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) providing care to patients and interacting with families and loved ones.
Provide personal care and other services to hospice patients in accordance with the plan of care.
- Provide support to the family.
- Teach patient care to family in a sensitive and supportive manner.
- Notifiy the nurse of any changes in patient’s condition or symptom management concerns.
- Interest in the field of end-of-life care.
- General knowledge of death and dying and the ability to follow through with this knowledge in providing care to patients and their families.