LPN - Home Health
- Home Health VNA of New Hampshire
- Job ID
- Full Time
The Home Health Nurse (LPN) is a member of the health care team who provides comprehensive nursing services to individuals and families in the community.
- Participates with RN in the coordination of care for primary patients
- Evaluates and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the primary RN, patient and family.
- Provides appropriate preventative, rehabilitative, and palliative nursing procedures according to the Plan of Care
- Follows the established plan of care and notifies primary nurse or area manager in a timely manner if revision is recommended.
- Communicates with MD, family and other involved care providers to clarify care and make aware of significant changes in condition.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related goals.
- Maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives
- Provides adequate training of patients and families
Active LPN licensure in Massachusetts and New Hampshire required. A minimum of one year of acute nursing experience. Prior homecare experience preferred. IV Certification required.