Home Care Clinical Care Coordinator
- Hallmark Health VNA & Hospice
- Job ID
- Full Time
The Clinical Care Coordinator is a great opportunity for a RN - Registered Nurse to work alongside the Clinical Management team.
The Clinical Care Coordinator utilizing the nursing process, the RN will coordinate care and case manage approximately 50+ patients and coordinate the delivery of comprehensive home health services to patient with various medical/surgical diagnosis within their place of residence.
- Assesses health needs of patients on an on-going basis
- Completes nursing assessment on a newly assigned patient in accordance with Agency policy.
- Assesses each assigned patient and family member; communicates, intervenes and refers appropriately as related to specific age requirements, in accordance with Agency policy
- Coordinates, jointly with patient and family, goals and plans of care, as established by Admission RN
- Provides therapeutic care, education and referral, seeking maximum patient & family participation and independence
- Integrates health promotion and disease prevention
- Always observes standard precautions
- Demonstrates competent clinical skills
- Collaborates with others in the plan of care. Uses all available consultants and resources
- Maintains current professional licensure and certifications, and health requirements, in accordance with Agency policies and requirements of the boards of licensure in Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts RN Licensure
- CPR certification
- Meets TB screening requirements
- Practices in accordance with standards of care, policies, procedures and scope of practice, demonstrating an awareness of regulatory guidelines
- Prior homecare experience preferred