Registered Nurse, Home Care RN
- Circle Home
- Job ID
- Part Time
*** Up to $4000.00 Sign on Bonus Available ***
The Homecare RN will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing home care to a diverse caseload. This Community Health RN/Visiting Nurse position provides comprehensive nursing services to individuals and families in the community.
- RN utilizes the nursing process in planning, providing and evaluating skilled nursing care to individuals and families.
- RN performs a comprehensive nursing assessment including physiological, psychological and environmental factors.
- RN develops, evaluates, and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the patient and family.
- RN coordinates goal directed, cost effective care for primary patients and demonstrates appropriate use of community resources to deliver comprehensive individualized care.
- RN communicates with MD, family and interdisciplinary care providers to clarify care and increase awareness of significant changes in condition in a timely manner
- RN maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives
- RN provides adequate education and training of patients and families.
Active RN licensure in Massachusetts is required. Prior homecare or visiting nurse experience preferred. Weekend and Holiday rotations.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.