Registered Nurse, RN
- Nursing Team 3
- Job ID
- Full Time
*** Up to $7000.00 Sign on Bonus Available ***
The RN Case Manager will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing home care to a diverse caseload. This Community Health RN/Visiting Nurse position provides comprehensive nursing services to individuals and families in the community.
- RN utilizes the nursing process in planning, providing and evaluating skilled nursing care to individuals and families.
- RN performs a comprehensive nursing assessment including physiological, psychological and environmental factors.
- RN develops, evaluates, and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the patient and family.
- RN coordinates goal directed, cost effective care for primary patients and demonstrates appropriate use of community resources to deliver comprehensive individualized care.
- RN communicates with MD, family and interdisciplinary care providers to clarify care and increase awareness of significant changes in condition in a timely manner
- RN maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives
- RN provides adequate education and training of patients and families.
Active RN licensure in Massachusetts and New Hampshire or willingness to obtain both required. Prior homecare or visiting nurse experience required. IV certification and skills required.
Weekend and Holiday rotations.
Hours can be flexible - 9:00am -5:30pm or 10:00am -6:30pm