LPN, Home Health
- Home Health VNA of New Hampshire
- Job ID
- Full Time
The Home Health Nurse (LPN) is a member of the health care team who provides comprehensive nursing services to individuals and families in the community.
- Participates with RN in the coordination of care for primary patients
- Evaluates and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the primary RN, patient and family.
- Provides appropriate preventative, rehabilitative, and palliative nursing procedures according to the Plan of Care
- Follows the established plan of care and notifies primary nurse or area manager in a timely manner if revision is recommended.
- Communicates with MD, family and other involved care providers to clarify care and make aware of significant changes in condition.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related goals.
- Maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives
- Provides adequate training of patients and families
Active LPN licensure in Massachusetts and New Hampshire required. A minimum of one year of acute nursing experience. Required to get IV course cerification for NH. Weekend and Holiday rotations. Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.