Goals of Care Nurse
- Circle Home
- Job ID
- Full Time
*** Up to $7000.00 Sign on Bonus Available ***
The Goals of Care Nurse works with identified patient populations including acute, chronic, and life limiting disease process to identify and support patient goals. During skilled assessment visits, the Goals of Care Nurse has an in depth patient centered conversation to identify needs and provides education of different levels of homecare to support patients goals. It is the responsibility of the goals of care nurse to communicate and collaborate with internal and external providers to support patient’s needs.
- Provide comprehensive care that is consistent with the patient’s social, emotional, cultural, and physical needs.
- Collaborate with all levels of homecare to support patient goals.
- Strong ability to identify patients that would benefit from Hospice evaluation and discussions about care and comfort level of care.
- Support patient centered goals; assist with transitioning patients to palliative and hospice as appropriate.
- Effectively review documentation to identify patient needs.
- Work with external referral sources to educate, provide in-services, and provide support to collaborate care of patient populations.
- Active RN licensure in Massachusetts and New Hampshire (or willingness to obtain NH) required.
- Prior Case Management experience required
- Prior Home care experience required and palliative/hospice preferred.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.