Clinical Manager, Home Health
- Circle Home
- Job ID
- Full Time
• Provide direct clinical supervision and performance evaluations.
• Evaluate and ensures that competency requirements are met for all staff.
• Promote efficient utilization of resources to achieve desired clinical outcomes and stay within episode reimbursement.
• Establish and create a positive team environment that supports one another and allows continued educational growth
• Monitor staff assignments, caseloads and team productivity.
• Provide effective guidance to professional staff regarding: justification for appropriate home health service utilization in terms of frequency, duration and type of service; rationale for clinicalinterventions based on patient condition, family, and community resources and the plan of care.
• Ensure compliance and consistency with agency policy, state and federal home health regulations.
• Performs joint visits with clinicians as a means of assessing clinicianability to manage patient care needs, leading to excellent patient outcomes and education of clinician in accurate assessment and documentation.
• Active license as a Registered Nurse/RN in MA and NH (or willing to obtain a NH license).
• In depth understanding of Medicare Conditions of Participation, PPS and case management.
• Strong organizational, planning, problem solving, decision-making, leadership and motivational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with people of varied backgrounds and levels of understanding.
• Previous experience in directing and managing a multi-disciplinary team of home health clinicians.
• Proficient computer skills and the ability to use word processing, database and other systems applications.
• Two years of experience in community health/home health. Supervisory experience preferred.
• Associates’ or Bachelors’ degree required, Masters’ degree preferred
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.