- Staff LPN Team 3
- Job ID
- Full Time
*** Up to $3500.00 Sign on Bonus Available ***
Home Health Foundation is seeking only the best! We are proud of our 125-year history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes.
The LPN assists RN in providing hospice care to patients as assigned.
- Provides hospice nursing care to patients and families utilizing current principles of palliative care and symptom management to produce hospice outcomes as directed by RN.
- Coordinates care in a cost efficient manner and collaborates effectively with other team members.
- Utilizes nursing processes and current standards of nursing practice in providing hospice care.
- Communicates with physicians and VNA staff regarding changes in patient's condition.
- Understands family dynamics and works effectively within various types of family systems.
- Updates care plan, medication profile, and HHA treatment plan routinely and as patient condition changes.
- Completes all nursing documentation per procedures and nursing standards of practice including assessments, interventions, responses to interventions, communications, verbal orders, etc.
M-Th 4:30-8:00pm would be phone triage Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.