Healthcare Administrative Assistant
- Central Team
- Job ID
- Full Time
Home Health Foundation is seeking only the best! We are proud of our 125-year history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes.
The Regulatory Compliance and Health Policy Administrative Assistant is responsible for managing the development, review, approval and communication of all policies and supporting documents across the companies of Home Health Foundation. Additionally, this individual supports the Compliance department with projects and initiatives through the successful completion of identified essential administrative and project coordination functions.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required.
- Associates Degree and/or 3+ years of work experience in a policy/project management and administrative support capacity preferred.
- Experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Good project organization skills; skilled with independently planning, prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Highly organized, results-driven individual who is confidently able to hold others accountable for deadlines and delivery of results.
- Excels at creative problem-solving and creating efficiencies.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues across all facets of the organization.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software used in functional area(s). Specific preference for proficiency in standard Microsoft operating systems as well as policy-specific tools.
- Able to analyze and develop solutions to complex, varied problems.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.