LPN - Home Health
- LPN Team 2
- Job ID
- Full Time
*** Up to $3,500.00 Sign on Bonus ***
Home Health Foundation is seeking only the best! We are proud of our 125-year history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative rol
es. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes.
The Home Health Nurse (LPN) is a member of the health care team who provides comprehensive nursing services to individuals and families in the community.
- Participates with RN in the coordination of care for primary patients
- Evaluates and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the primary RN, patient and family.
- Provides appropriate preventative, rehabilitative, and palliative nursing procedures according to the Plan of Care
- Follows the established plan of care and notifies primary nurse or area manager in a timely manner if revision is recommended.
- Communicates with MD, family and other involved care providers to clarify care and make aware of significant changes in condition.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related goals.
- Maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives
- Provides adequate training of patients and families
Active LPN licensure in Massachusetts and New Hampshire required (or willingness to obtain). A minimum of one year of acute nursing experience. Home Care or Hospice experience preferred. Weekend and Holiday rotations. Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.