RN Clinical Coordinator - Home Health
- Circle Home
- Job ID
- Full Time
*** UP TO $10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE ***
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!
The RN Clinical Coordinator provides a supportive role to the clinical management team and performs a variety of duties in the coordination of the delivery of care to patients and families in their homes. Triages calls related to patient care, including physician orders, staff issues and other clinical issues. Completes patient reviews, assesses staff competency and assists with other clinical projects as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- A current professional RN licensure in the states of Massachusetts required. Current professional RN licensure in the state of New Hampshire required for some territories.
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of community health experience required.
- At least one year of acute medical/surgical nursing experience required.
- Prior experience in telephone triage preferred.
- Organized, able to set priorities and work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision.
- In depth understanding of Medicare Conditions of Participation and PPS, and case management.
- Strong planning, problem solving, decision-making, leadership, and motivational skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with people of varied backgrounds
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team of home health clinicians
- Computer skills and ability to use word processing, data base and systems applications, etc. preferred.
- Ability to take initiative and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.