Home Care Clinical Care Coordinator
- Hallmark Health VNA
- Job ID
- Full Time
The Clinical Care Coordinator is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work alongside the Clinical Management team.
Utilizing the nursing process, the RN will coordinate care and case manage approximately 50–80 patients and coordinate the delivery of comprehensive home health services to patients with various medical/surgical diagnosis within their place of residence.
- Maintains current professional licensure and certifications, and health requirements, in accordance with Agency policies and requirements of the boards of licensure in Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts RN Licensure
- CPR certification
- Meets TB screening requirements
- Practices in accordance with standards of care, policies, procedures and scope of practice, demonstrating an awareness of regulatory guidelines
- Prior homecare experience preferred
Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm - No Weekends
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.