Hospice Weekend Baylor Registered Nurse
- Baylor RN
- Job ID
- Part Time
*** Up to $2500.00 Sign on Bonus Available ***
Your skill and experience as a Registered Nurse can make a difference in the lives of people nearing the end of their life’s journey.
Merrimack Valley Hospice has is currently seeking a Weekend Baylor. "WORK 24, GET PAID FOR 32" to provide compassionate and dignified care to patients with life-limiting illnesses. In this position, you are a member of the hospice team, who provides professional and comprehensive palliative nursing services to individuals, families and groups in the community.
- Provides hospice-nursing care to patients and families utilizing current principles of palliative care and symptom management to produce hospice outcomes.
- Collaborates effectively with other members of IDT.
- Utilizes nursing process and current standards of nursing practice in providing hospice care.
- Remains competent on technical nursing skills (i.e. IVs, Gtubes, etc.)
- Provides effective patient and family teaching.
- Understands family dynamics and works effectively within various types of family systems.
- Active Registered Nurse/RN license in MA and NH (or willingness to obtain a NH license).
- A minimum of 1-year acute care experience.
- Interest in end-of-life care.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team member.
- Strong assessment and prioritization skills.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.