Program Clinical Manager of Home Infusion Therapy
- Central Team
- Job ID
- Full Time
Home Health Foundation is seeking only the best! We are proud of our 125-year history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes.
The IV Program Manager is responsible for the education and supervision of IV therapy nurses and coordination of services for patients receiving IV therapy.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care to clients receiving IV therapy across all Home Health Foundation entities.
- Provide consultation, education and supervision of IV care and services for staff.
- Market IV therapy program and services to increase IV referrals.
- Maintain professional commitment, credibility and clinical expertise in concepts of IV nursing.
- Demonstrates a knowledge and understanding of what to report to the CEO, Chief Compliance Office, and/or Director of Advanced Care at Home when concerns of corporate compliance arise.
- Ensures compliance within guidelines set forth by regulatory agencies (DPH, ERISA etc.) and demonstrates compliance with Home Health Foundation policies and procedures.
- Practices confidentiality principles set by the agency and federal HIPAA/HITECH guidelines.
- Participates in all mandatory inservices.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing; BS in Nursing or Health Care required. Masters preferred.
- Current licenses as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts and New Hampshire (or willing to obtain NH).
- Current certification in CPR.
- Current CRNI (Certified Registered Nurse Infusion) certification required. (INS)
- Minimum of five years' experience in intravenous therapy required with experience exhibited in teaching and/or supervision.
- Current Class III motor vehicle operator's licenses in either Massachusetts or New Hampshire.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well in very busy situations.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Good organization skills.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.