Program Clinical Manager of Home Infusion Therapy
- Central Team
- Job ID
- Full Time
Competitive salary. Generous earned time. Rapid growth.
The IV Program Manager is responsible for the education and supervision of IV therapy nurses and coordination of services for patients receiving IV therapy.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care to clients receiving IV therapy across all Home Health Foundation entities.
- Provide consultation, education and supervision of IV care and services for staff.
- Market IV therapy program and services to increase IV referrals.
- Maintain professional commitment, credibility and clinical expertise in concepts of IV nursing.
- Demonstrates a knowledge and understanding of what to report to the CEO, Chief Compliance Office, and/or Director of Advanced Care at Home when concerns of corporate compliance arise.
- Ensures compliance within guidelines set forth by regulatory agencies (DPH, ERISA etc.) and demonstrates compliance with Home Health Foundation policies and procedures.
- Practices confidentiality principles set by the agency and federal HIPAA/HITECH guidelines.
- Participates in all mandatory inservices.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing; BS in Nursing or Health Care required. Masters preferred.
- Current licenses as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts and New Hampshire (or willing to obtain NH).
- Current certification in CPR.
- Current CRNI (Certified Registered Nurse Infusion) certification required (or willing to obtain).
- Minimum of five years' experience in intravenous therapy required with experience exhibited in teaching and/or supervision.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!