Clinical Care Coordinator
- Clinical Care Coordinator
- Job ID
- Full Time
Home Health Foundation is seeking only the best! We are proud of our 125-year history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes.
Utilizing the nursing process, the Clinical Care Coordinator will coordinate care and case manage approximately 50+ patients and coordinate the delivery of comprehensive home health services to patients with various medical/surgical diagnoses within their place of residence. In addition to direct patient care, the Clinical Care Coordinator will delegate patient care to RNs, LPN staff and ensure the care plan is implemented and follow through completed. The Clinical Care Coordinator will provide direct patient care, as needed for the purpose of collecting assessment data, care planning, providing continuity of care and ensuring appropriate utilization of services. The Clinical Care Coordinator will serve as an educational resource to new nursing staff to learn the skill of Case Management.
Required Education and Experience
- Current professional nursing licensure in the state of Massachusetts required.
- Current professional nursing licensure in the state of New Hampshire required for some territories.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum of two years of community, and one to two years of acute medical/surgical experience and/or community health experience required.
- Home health experience preferred.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well in very busy situations.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Good organization skills.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.