Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
- Hallmark Health VNA
- Job ID
- Full Time
*** Up to $3,500.00 sign on bonus available ***
Flexible schedules. Competitive salary. Generous earned time. Rapid growth.
The Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse provides nursing care to patients and families in their homes. The scope of nursing includes direct patient care, and patient advocacy in the coordination of care directly with the RN case manager and with the multidisciplinary team.
Required Education and Experience:
- Active LPN Licensure in Massachusetts.
- Minimum of one year of acute nursing experience or applicable SNF experience as a LPN.
- Home care nursing experience preferred.
- Must have a driver’s license, auto insurance, and current CPR certification.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations required.
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!