Home Care Medical Social Worker
- Home Health VNA of New Hampshire
- Job ID
- Part Time
Compeitive salary. Generous earned time. Rapid growth.
The Home Health Social Worker reports to and functions under the direction of the Clinical Manager; provides quality Social Work Services to patients and families in their homes and carries out her/his responsibilities consistent with Agency policies, specific contractual agreements, and with instructions as set forth by the Clinical Manager.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree from accredited School of Social Work.
- At least one year of social work experience in a health setting.
- Current licensure in Massachusetts and New Hampshire or willing to obtain both (LICSW).
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.