Weekend Baylor - RN
- Nursing Baylor
- Job ID
- Part Time
*** Work 24 hours, get paid for 32 - Up to $2500.00 Sign on Bonus available ***
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!
The Weekend Baylor - RN provides comprehensive nursing services to individuals and families in the community.
We are seeking a visiting nurse (Registered Nurse) with advanced communication skills, the ability to clearly communicate assessment findings and recommendations to physicians, and the ability to engage and educate patients and families to help them to independently manage their conditions.
RN utilizes the nursing process in planning, providing and evaluating skilled nursing care to individuals and families.
- RN performs a comprehensive nursing assessment including physiological, psychological and environmental factors.
- RN develops, evaluates, and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the patient and family.
- RN coordinates goal directed, cost effective care for primary patients and demonstrates appropriate use of community resources to deliver comprehensive individualized care.
- RN communicates with MD, family and interdisciplinary care providers to clarify care and increase awareness of significant changes in condition in a timely manner.
- RN maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives.
- RN provides adequate education and training of patients and families.
- Assists with training of new nursing staff.
- Takes initiative in self-growth and professional development.
- RN discharges patients when goals are met.
Active RN licensure in Massachusetts and New Hampshire or willingness to obtain both required. Prior homecare or hospice experience preferred.