Hospice LPN - Sign on Bonus
- Staff LPN Team 1
- Job ID
- Part Time
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!
The LPN assists RN in providing hospice care to patients as assigned.
- Provides hospice nursing care to patients and families utilizing current principles of palliative care and symptom management to produce hospice outcomes as directed by RN.
- Coordinates care in a cost-efficient manner and collaborates effectively with other team members.
- Utilizes nursing processes and current standards of nursing practice in providing hospice care.
- Communicates with physicians and VNA staff regarding changes in patient's condition.
- Understands family dynamics and works effectively within various types of family systems.
- Updates care plan, medication profile, and HHA treatment plan routinely and as patient condition changes.
- Completes all nursing documentation per procedures and nursing standards of practice including assessments, interventions, responses to interventions, communications, verbal orders, etc.