Referral Management and Transitions of Care Weekend Supervisor
- Job ID
- Part Time
The Referral Management and Transitions of Care Weekend Supervisor is a working supervisor position that assures the weekend workflow of the Referral Department and Transitions of Care is progressive and consistent. This position manages expectations of referral sources and customer service issues with the referral community and problem solves with clinical teams to remove barriers to admit patients to the agency. The Referral Management and Transitions of Care Weekend Supervisor sets priorities with respect to referral processing, triages clinical issues and/or requests, delegates appropriate tasks to Referral Management Specialists and Referral Specialists, and acts as a resource to the Referral Department team, oversees team of Care Coordinator’s in the hospital and community setting during the weekend shifts.
This position is directly responsible for supervising the Intake Clinical Department team on weekends, as well as some holidays.
Required Education and Experience
- Current Registered Nurse license in Massachusetts and New Hampshire required (or willing to obtain NH).
- Home Health and Hospice experience preferred.
- Experience in referral management and transitions of care preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well in very busy situations.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Good organization skills.
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!