- Job ID
- Full Time
Why Join Us? Benefits you will love, Generous earned time package, Retirement plan with employer match, Tuition reimbursement and More!
The Clinical Scheduler will provide clerical and scheduling support to the clinical departments.
- Screen phone calls and take messages for clinical personnel.
- Assess/triage calls.
- Assess all clinician schedules to ensure productivity standards are met.
- Assign all primary clinicians according to geography, disease management team and caseload numbers.
- Ensure that there is a clinical note for each visit.
- Assist managers with ensuring day to day operations and work flow according timelines and standards.
- Process admission and discharge paperwork according to individual office guidelines.
- Complete corporate compliance calls and associated paperwork.
- Prescreen patients for nursing visits
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Typing and computer skills.
- Medical office experience and terminology preferred
- English/Spanish speaking preferred
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!