Vice President of Clinical Services and Patient Experience
- Job ID
- Full Time
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!
This position is responsible for the clinical provision of care and the patient/family experience within the certified programs of home health and hospice. Key in the development and building of clinical teams and clinical expertise across the enterprise. A professional skilled in program development and management of clinical programs who utilizes clinical practice guidelines, regulations and innovation in ensuring the highest quality of care and patient experience. Identifies opportunities and needs within the organization as well as partnering with Wellforce system leaders to support the overarching goals of care in the home.
As a member of the home care leadership team, the VP participates on committees and taskforces internally and externally as well as assumes chairmanship as assigned. Responsible for the planning, directing, strengthening and evaluation of all certified services in the domains of the clinical services including the financial, quality outcomes, and patient experience within Home Health Foundation.
Required Education and Experience:
- Registered Nurse, Masters prepared level in nursing, community health, or advanced practice nurse. MBA desirable. RN, current licensure in both the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the State of New Hampshire.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in progressive advanced leadership within home care or acute care setting with strong emphasis on home care experience and/or innovation within other care settings with demonstrated success in directing high performance teams.
- Minimum 5 years acute/complex care clinical experience in an acute setting or home care.
- Must demonstrate ability to speak confidently and present with strong knowledge base in a confident manner.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to assess and synthesize data for planning and assessment of outcomes.
- Ability to write and develop materials for target populations.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.