Clinical Scheduler, Office Coordinator
North Hampton , NH
- Home Health VNA of New Hampshire
- Job ID
- Full Time
Competitive salary. Generous earned time. Rapid growth.
This role is responsible for the multi disciplinary functions of the Clinical Team Scheduler, communicating and coordinating with the Clinical Team Manager and Clinicians with the additional responsibilities of an Office Coordinator. Serves as key person in office operations by providing excellent customer service to both callers and visitors to the agency. Ensures building and equipment are maintained and when needed reports problems or issues. Performs administrative duties as needed. Assists with projects and/or clerical processes as needed. Assists with the operational needs of the office to ensure clinical care delivery is maintained. Works with on-site venders for medical waste and shredding with a focus on efficient office operations for smooth clinical care and support.
The Clinical Scheduler, Office Coordinator is an integral member of the agency team and is key in the smooth operation of the office.
- Screen phone calls and take messages for clinical personnel. Forward appropriate calls to Clinical Manager.
- Checks voice mails frequently throughout shift and responds appropriately, checking clinical faxes and distribute to appropriate individuals.
- Secure clinical area at the end of each day. Ensure patient confidentiality.
- Perform Prescreen calls on all SOC and ROC and added disciplines.
- Run HCHB reports as required. Including but not limited to the Agent Summary Report, Schedule Request Report and Referral Report daily, and the Census, Visit Time Audit Report and Visit Report weekly.
- Complete Tasks on Workflow.
- Review Scheduling Coordination notes.
- Assist managers with day to day operations and work flow according to timelines and standards.
- Participates in PI (Performance Improvement)/CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) process.
- Completes the required number of Corporate Compliance Calls each month and complete paper work associated with the calls.
- Maintain original monthly summary sheet with all client call sheets in a secure place.
- Assign Admissions following scheduling procedure.
- Assign all primary clinicians according to geography, disease management team and caseload numbers.
- Assign all unassigned revisits timely and accurately.
- Assign all Therapy Evaluations and Admissions.
- Ensure all Rehab assistants schedules are full and ensure all Rehab assistants schedules are full.
- Follow procedure for covering clinician vacation.
- Assure all LPN’s have a full visit schedule daily. Print schedule and voicemail any changes.
- Maintain caseloads according to productivity.
- Assess all clinician schedules to ensure productivity standards are met.
- Assign primaries to admit according to Manager Projection sheets.
- Assist Clinical Management with tasks and reporting.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years customer service experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience using Microsoft Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.).
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well in very busy situations.
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!