After Hours Home Care RN
- Staff RN Team 4
- Job ID
- Part Time
Competitive salary. Generous earned time. Rapid growth.
The After-Hours Home Care RN is responsible for the provision of nursing assessments, interventions and supportive care on evenings, weekends and holidays. The scope of the on-call nurse includes telephone triage, direct patient care, crisis intervention, problem solving, patient/caregiver advocacy and support, with emphasis of avoiding hospitalization in the off hours.
Required Education and Experience
- Current R.N. license in states of Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- B.S.N from accredited school preferred
- Must have a driver’s license, auto insurance
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 2 (two) year’s recent medical-surgical experience, plus 1 year recent experience in one of the following areas: oncology, hospice, home health.
- Theoretical knowledge of home health, if hospice clinician.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well in very busy situations.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Good organization skills.