Hospice Weekend Baylor Registered Nurse, RN
- Baylor RN
- Job ID
- Part Time
***Sign on bonus available***
Competitive salary. Generous earned time. Rapid growth.
Merrimack Valley Hospice has is currently seeking a Weekend Baylor. "WORK 24, GET PAID FOR 32" to provide compassionate and dignified care to patients with life-limiting illnesses. In this position, you are a member of the hospice team, who provides professional and comprehensive palliative nursing services to individuals, families and groups in the community.
- Provides hospice-nursing care to patients and families utilizing current principles of palliative care and symptom management to produce hospice outcomes.
- Collaborates effectively with other members of IDT.
- Utilizes nursing process and current standards of nursing practice in providing hospice care.
- Remains competent on technical nursing skills (i.e. IVs, Gtubes, etc.)
- Provides effective patient and family teaching.
- Understands family dynamics and works effectively within various types of family systems.
- Active Registered Nurse/RN license in MA and NH (or willingness to obtain a NH license).
- A minimum of 1-year acute care experience.
- Interest in end-of-life care.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team member.
- Strong assessment and prioritization skills.
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!