- Staff LPN Team 2
- Job ID
- Full Time
***Sign on bonus available***
Competitive salary. Generous earned time. Rapid growth.
The LPN assists RN in providing hospice care to patients as assigned.
- Provides hospice nursing care to patients and families utilizing current principles of palliative care and symptom management to produce hospice outcomes as directed by RN.
- Coordinates care in a cost efficient manner and collaborates effectively with other team members.
- Utilizes nursing processes and current standards of nursing practice in providing hospice care.
- Communicates with physicians and VNA staff regarding changes in patient's condition.
- Understands family dynamics and works effectively within various types of family systems.
- Updates care plan, medication profile, and HHA treatment plan routinely and as patient condition changes.
- Completes all nursing documentation per procedures and nursing standards of practice including assessments, interventions, responses to interventions, communications, verbal orders, etc.