Home Health Clinical Scheduler
- Circle Home
- Job ID
- Part Time
Competitive salary. Generous earned time. Rapid growth.
The Home Health Clinical Scheduler provides clerical and scheduling support to the clinical departments.
- Screen phone calls and take messages for clinical personnel.
- Checks voice mails frequently throughout shift and responds appropriately.
- Responsible for checking clinical faxes and distribute to appropriate individuals.
- Secure clinical area at the end of each day. Ensure patient confidentiality.
- Perform typing duties as requested by Managers and Clinicians.
- File, scan and photocopy as needed.
- Perform Prescreen calls on all SOC and ROC and added disciplines
- Run HCHB reports as required. Including but not limited to the Agent Summary Report, Schedule Request Report and Referral Report daily, and the Census, Visit Time Audit Report and Visit Report weekly.
- Complete Tasks on Workflow.
- Review Scheduling Coordination notes.
- Assist managers with day to day operations and work flow according to timelines and standards.
- HW equipment support performed per office requirements, including document of equipment tracking.
- Participates in PI (Performance Improvement)/CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) process.
- Completes the required number of Corporate Compliance Calls each month and complete paper work associated with the calls.
- Maintain original monthly summary sheet with all client call sheets in a secure place.
- Assign Admissions following scheduling procedure.
- Assign all primary clinicians according to geography, disease management team and caseload numbers.
- Assign all unassigned revisits timely and accurately.
- Assign all Therapy Evaluations and Admissions.
- Ensure all Rehab assistants schedules are full.
- Follow procedure for covering clinician vacation.
- Assure all LPN’s have a full visit schedule daily. Print schedule and voicemail any changes.
- Communicate with manager clinician specific issues.
- Schedulers arriving first will handle priorities of sick calls, print schedules, and review clinicians availability.
- Maintain caseloads according to productivity.
- Assess all clinician schedules to ensure productivity standards are met.
- Assign primaries to admit according to Manager Projection sheets.
- Show initiative in taking on other duties that need to be done.
- Work completed neatly and accurately. Complete work in an acceptable time.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience using Microsoft Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.).
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well in very busy situations.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Good organization skills.
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!