Weekend RN Clinical Coordinator
- Circle Home
- Job ID
- Part Time
*** Work 24 hours, get paid for 32 hours *** Sign on Bonus Available
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!
Key nursing role assisting the Weekend Clinical Team Managers with home health clinical operations across HHF entities to ensure optimal patient care delivery and staffing resources. Assist with triaging patient and family calls as well as assists in the education of clinical staff in the field as needed. Provides direct patient care revisits and admissions when deemed appropriate and necessary. Monitors the EMR workflows and ensures efficacy in clinical documentation.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of MA and the state of NH. BSN preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of recent clinical experience in home health or combination of acute care and home health settings.
- Organized, able to set priorities and work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision.
- In depth understanding of Medicare Conditions of Participation, PDGM and home health care delivery model.
- Strong planning, problem solving, decision-making, leadership, and motivational skills required. Experience in telephone triage preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Positive, enthusiastic, helpful personality.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with people of varied backgrounds.
Hours are Saturday and Sunday 8:00am - 8:00pm. Work 24 hours, get paid for 32 hours.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.