Baylor After Hours Home Care RN
- Baylor RN
- Job ID
- Part Time
Why Join Us? Sign on Bonus, Benefits you will love, Generous earned time package, Retirement plan with employer match, Tuition reimbursement and More!
Baylor pay -Work 32 hours, get paid for 40, rotating weekends. On call triage RN - salaried position.
The After-Hours Home Care RN is responsible for the provision of nursing assessments, interventions and supportive care on evenings, weekends and holidays. The scope of the on-call nurse includes telephone triage, direct patient care, crisis intervention, problem solving, patient/caregiver advocacy and support, with emphasis of avoiding hospitalization in the off hours.
Required Education and Experience
- Current R.N. license in states of Massachusetts and New Hampshire (or willing to obtain both)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 2 (two) year’s recent medical-surgical experience, plus 1 year recent experience in one of the following areas: oncology, hospice, home health.
- Theoretical knowledge of home health, if hospice clinician.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!