Home Care Admissions Assessment Nurse
- Circle Home
- Job ID
- Full Time
Why Join Us? Sign on Bonus, Benefits you will love, Generous earned time package, Retirement plan with employer match, Tuition reimbursement and More!
Utilizing the nursing process, the registered nurse will manage and deliver comprehensive home health services to clients with various medical/surgical diagnoses within their place of residence. This position will primarily provide Admission Visits to our high risk patient population within the high risk guidelines
- Admits patients to Home Health Services who meet criteria for services with a concentration on patients high risk protocols.
- Conducts an initial assessment, including OASIS on a specified number of patients per day
- Travels to and from patients homes based on patient assignment.
- Completes all required Admission computerized documentation and paperwork in the time frames specified in the Agency policy.
- Completes nursing admission assessment and current visit plan within 24 hours of visit.
- Completes OASIS within specified time frames for admission, reassessment, and discharges with edits.
- Determines the needs of the patient and provides clinical interventions based on assessments and MD orders.
- Identifies a comprehensive care plan and communicates this plan to the primary nurse/case manager
- Evaluates patient’s ability to achieve stated goals and appropriately continues or terminates services. Executes appropriate notices to the patient.
Required Education and Experience:
- Current professional registered nurse licensure in the state of Massachusetts and New Hampshire (or willing to obtain dual licensure)
- Preferred a minimum of one year of home health nursing experience required. Two or three years of acute medical/surgical experience and/or community health experience preferred.
- Must have a driver’s license, auto insurance, and current CPR certification.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!