Maternal Child Health, RN
- Nursing McH
- Job ID
- Part Time
Why Join Us? Sign on Bonus, Benefits you will love, Generous earned time package, Retirement plan with employer match, Tuition reimbursement and More!
Exciting opportunity available to be part of a highly skilled team providing home care to a diverse caseload.
The Maternal Child Health (MCH) Nurse position provides in home comprehensive nursing services to mothers, children and their families in the community. We are seeking an experienced MCH Registered nurse with excellent communication skills and the ability to function independently in the home. Our nurses provide direct nursing care and case management to perinatal patients and pediatric patients with a focus on oncology.
- RN utilizes the nursing process in planning, providing and evaluating skilled nursing care to individuals and families.
- RN performs a comprehensive nursing assessment including physiological, psychological and environmental factors.
- RN develops, evaluates, and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the patient and family.
- RN coordinates goal directed, cost effective care for primary patients and demonstrates appropriate use of community resources to deliver comprehensive individualized care.
- RN communicates with MD, family and interdisciplinary care providers to clarify care and increase awareness of significant changes in condition in a timely manner.
- RN maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives.
- RN provides adequate education and training of patients and families.
- Assists with training of new nursing staff.
- Takes initiative in self-growth and professional development.
- RN discharges patients when goals are met.
- Active RN license in MA and NH (or willingness to obtain both state licenses).
- A minimum of two year recent acute care nursing (RN), MCH and pediatric required. Oncology experience a plus.
- Adult MedSurg experience a plus
- Previous experience as a visiting nurse/home care a plus.
- Bilingual candidates highly preferred.'
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!