Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse
- Job ID
- Full Time
Why Join Us? Sign on Bonus, Benefits you will love, Generous earned time package, Retirement plan with employer match, Tuition reimbursement and More!
The Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse provides nursing care to patients and families in their homes.
The scope of nursing includes direct patient care, and patient advocacy in the coordination of care directly with the RN case manager and with the multidisciplinary team.
Required Education and Experience:
- Active LPN Licensure in Massachusetts
- Minimum of one year of acute nursing experience or applicable SNF experience as a LPN.
- Home care nursing experience preferred.
- Must have a driver’s license, auto insurance, and current CPR certification.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Weekend and Holiday rotations.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.