Home Care Weekend Baylor RN
- Job ID
- Part Time
Why Join Us? Sign on Bonus, Benefits you will love, Generous earned time package, Retirement plan with employer match, Tuition reimbursement and More!
Utilizing the nursing process, the Baylor Home Health Registered Nurse will manage and deliver comprehensive home health services to clients with various medical/surgical diagnoses within their place of residence. Responsible for providing nursing care to patients and education to families in their homes; coordinates activities with other community and Agency staff and carries out special activities on assignment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work & Travel
This is a full-time Baylor position to work three, twelve hour shifts weekly. Hours of work are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Days and hours of work are based on operational needs with some flexibility based on position.
Required Education and Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree in nursing strongly preferred.
- Registration and current RN Licensure in the state of Massachusetts.
- Professional certification highly encouraged.
- CPR certification required unless ACLS certified.
- Minimum of one year of acute medical/surgical nursing experience required. Two or three years of acute medical/surgical experience and/or community health experience preferred.
- IV and other high tech nursing skills preferred.
- Health care and medical/surgical experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well in very busy situations.