Hospice Aide, Evenings
- Job ID
- Part Time
Why Join Us? Sign on Bonus, Benefits you will love, Generous earned time package, Retirement plan with employer match, Tuition reimbursement and More!
A Hospice Aide is a trained paraprofessional who provides personal care and other incidental care to patients as instructed by and under the supervision of the professional clinician. Hospice Aides provide care to patients in a variety of settings, including patients under home health and hospice plans of care, residing in private homes, assisted livings, skilled nursing facilities and hospice inpatient facilities.
Required Education and Experience
- Certified CNA or HHA certificate with ability to pass written and demonstration competencies as required by regulations upon hire. Depending on the position, the aide may be required to pass additional competencies, including Dementia Care and Hospice Care. If assigned to New Hampshire caseload, must be a Licensed Nurse Aide in the State of NH.
- Flexible, sensitive to the needs of others, able to cope with emergencies.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tact and sensitivity in dealing with emotional or stressful patient situations.
Home Health Foundation values our employee and patient experience above all else. We are proud of our longstanding history of employing exceptional people who deliver exceptional care through a range of medical professional, paraprofessional and administrative roles. Are you ready to make a difference, in your life and in your community? At HHF, we strongly believe that a workplace culture built on diverse ideas and backgrounds creates an inclusive environment that drives innovation. We are committed to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve each day and we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Apply today to join our team of healthcare heroes!