Home Health Aide, Home Care HHA
- Commonwealth Nursing
- Job ID
- Per Diem
Join the Wellforce Family at an organization with a history of providing quality home care for over twenty years in the Greater Lowell Area. Commonwealth Nursing Services is a private, non-profit agency. Commonwealth Nursing Home health aides are provided a support system made up on Registered Nurses located at the main office in Lowell, MA.
We are always hiring per diem and benefit-eligible Home Health Aides, starting at 30-hours per week with a passion for caring for others.
• Personal care and assistance with activities of daily living according to care plan (responsibilities may include: bathing, dressing, grooming, etc)
• Performance of procedures as an extension of therapy services, as needed (ambulation and exercises, for example)
• Perform services in client’s home essential to maintaining independent living. (Home making duties)
• Provides assistance with medications that are self-administered
• Reports changes in the clients condition and needs to appropriate supervisor, medical care provider
• Completes appropriate documentation of services provided
• Other duties as assigned by your direct supervisor
• Certified Home Health Aide
• High School Diploma/GED
• Home care experience preferred