Care Transition Liaison Nurse
- Job ID
- Full Time
Home Health Foundation is seeking a Care Transition Liaison Nurse, who will work under the direction of the Liaison Services Manager. The Care Transition Liaison Nurse is responsible for increasing referral source utilization of agency services based on management goals and objectives and community needs.
- Communicate with community agencies both public and private to develop and improve agency relationships
- Consult with agency staff and area hospital continuing care coordinators on developing care plans for patients referred to the agency
- Interface with Intake Department on a regular basis regarding patients.
- Assist with Physician Partnership Program
- Assist External Relations Department as deemed necessary for community events
- An LPN licensed to practice in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Previous experience marketing to physicians, long-term care and assisted living facilities to develop effective relationships and referrals
- Demonstrates excellent communication, organization, problem solving skills and can prioritize many tasks effectively
- A team player with decision-making, process management, planning, tracking follow-through and analytical abilities is ideal
- Must have a current valid driver’s ;license and the ability to travel to key accounts within the agency’s service area and further territories to expand business.