Human Resources Business Partner- Hallmark Office
- Human Resources
- Job ID
- Full Time
Home Health Foundation is currently seeking a passionate and dynamic Human Resources Business Partner to oversee the Human Resources function out of our Hallmark VNA office in Malden, MA. The new team member will be responsible for responding to employee relations concerns for both clinical and non-clinical staff. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of Human Resources experience with a strong focus on performance management, compensation and employee relations.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Hallmark Health VNA and Home Health Foundation mission and values. Possesses in-depth knowledge of all departments and positions of the Agency. Must be able to articulate, in detail, employment benefits as part of the compensation package
- Responds to employee inquiries and triages questions to appropriate resources.
- Maintains and promotes an open and supportive environment for all employees. Promotes a culture of responsiveness, collaboration, and accountability.
- Provides explanation and counsel to employees and supervisors/managers for policy questions, as well as employee relations issues.
- Conducts internal employee investigations, writing investigatory reports and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Works with Director of HR and HR Manager on employee engagement and recognition initiatives.
- Assists with the planning, development, and execution of orientation program/s which focus on the agency’s values and business objectives.
- In collaboration with HR Manager and Director of HR, builds strong relationships across disciplines, teams and service lines.
- Maintains current, comprehensive knowledge of employment law, regulatory requirements, and other issues affecting employee relations. Ensures agency compliance.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports; create a comprehensive and competitive compensation program that is industry specific and aligns with organizational objectives.
- Annually participates in surveys related to compensation and evaluates the agency’s competitiveness with the market. Proposes changes to salary structure and ranges
- Coordinates the employee status change forms process and assists managers.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Liaison with unemployment claims processing company regarding all unemployment matters and monitors the Department of Unemployment Assistant’s Quest online site for the agency. Represents agency at unemployment hearings as required and prepares documents for case as needed.
- Facilitates the follow-up of all work-related injuries and ensures reporting compliance. Acts as a liaison to staff, Occupational Health, and Worker’s Compensation Carrier regarding the same. Represents agency at required hearings. Maintains OSHA Log and ensures yearly posting.
- Performs random and/or preparatory audits of personnel files for general state and federal compliance as required for the home care division.
Required Education and Experience
- BS Degree in Human Resources Management or similar degree.
- 3-5 years of strong HR generalist experience.
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred.
- Strong computer skills- MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to build partnerships with leaders at all levels; excellent customer focus.
Home Health Foundation is an equal opportunity employer- M/F/Veteran/Disability.