Lawrence , MA
- Job ID
- Full Time
Are you looking for an interesting and dynamic position in the growing field of home health care?
We are looking for a Staff Accountant who is results oriented with a strong work ethic to assist the Accounting Supervisor with payroll and accounting related projects.
- Reconciles all operating account bank statements to general ledger.
- Prepares monthly expense account analysis.
- Prepares standard journal entries for monthly close.
- Works with finance team to prepare year end budgets.
- Prepares monthly consolidated Accounts Receivable aging and DSO.
- Prepares monthly key performance indicators.
- Prepares monthly long and short term investment summaries.
- Other projects as needed.
- Demonstrates a knowledge and understanding of what to report to the supervisor or Director of Quality Improvement when concerns of corporate compliance arise.
- Ensures compliance within guidelines set forth by regulatory agencies (JCAHO, DPH, ERISA etc.) and demonstrates compliance with Home Health Foundation policies and procedures.
- Practices confidentiality principles set by the agency and federal HIPAA guidelines.
- Participates in all mandatory in-services.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Two year business or accounting degree preferred.