- Job ID
- Full Time
The Financial Analyst role will partner with various team members within the organization on an analytical level to support the business needs. The analyst will be responsible in developing financial models for the purpose of but not limited to budgets, forecasts, and trend analysis. Role requires using multiple resources and data to communicate and report results. Analyst must be able to multi-task, shift priorities, and seek assistance when necessary.
- Create and maintain capital and operational budget models for all home health and hospice entities.
- Create and maintain cost models for all home health and hospice entities.
- Prepare detailed financial analysis using multiple resources as needed in support of the budget, cost, and key indicators. Able to research past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements. Provides written summaries including benefits and disadvantages and recommendations.
- Produce monthly financial and statistical analysis and other requested reports to finance leadership.
- Responsible for development, implementation and dissemination of dashboards and reporting projects for the finance department. Prepare and communicate analysis and recommendation verbally and in writing to internal and external teams.
- Support Controller in preparing accurate and timely month and year end financials.
- Support Senior Director and Controller reporting initiatives.
- Provide financial analysis during budgets, cost reporting, utilization trends, and contract negotiations. Able to provide recommendations to management.
- Manage information from multiple sources (i.e.: standardized reports, business initiatives, project specific, etc.) to understand and interpret findings relative to business operations.
- Research data and trend variances and work to validate the quality and integrity of information.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial modeling experience