Home Health CNA/LNA
- Commonwealth Nursing
- Job ID
- Per Diem
- Per Diem
*Exceptional People to provide Exceptional Care*
Would you like to use your skill and experience as a certified nursing assistant (CNA/LNA) to make a difference in the lives of people?
Join the Wellforce Family at an organization with a history of providing quality home care for over twenty years. Commonwealth Nursing Services is a private, non-profit agency. Commonwealth Nursing Home health aides are provided a support system made up on Registered Nurses located at the main office in Lowell, MA.
We are always hiring per diem and benefit-eligible Home Health Aides, starting at 30-hours per week with a passion for caring for others.
- The Certified Home Health Aide supports patients by providing personal services, housekeeping services, and helping patients with daily tasks.
- Personal care and assistance with activities of daily living according to care plan (responsibilities may include: bathing, dressing, grooming, etc)
- Performance of procedures as an extension of therapy services, as needed (ambulation and exercises, for example)
- Perform services in client’s home essential to maintaining independent living. (Home making duties)
- Provides assistance with medications that are self-administered
- Reports changes in the clients condition and needs to appropriate supervisor, medical care provider
- Completes appropriate documentation of services provided
- Other duties as assigned by your direct supervisor
- Must have a current CNA license in MA or LNA license in NH.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license, and High School Diploma or GED
- Must have reliable transportation.