Scheduler - Liaison
- Commonwealth Nursing
- Job ID
- Full Time
Join the Wellforce Family at an organization with a history of providing quality home care for over twenty years in the Greater Lowell Area. Commonwealth Nursing Services is a private, non-profit agency.
As a Scheduler Liaison you will work to assign care providers, by communicating with those who need care with those who provide the care.
- Screen and accept referrals from all sources
- Effective monitoring of field staff to ensure schedule adherence and proper work ticket documentation
- Create scheduling orders with nurse supervisor for staff and care plan reviews
- Confirmation of schedules with both employee and clients for start of care and all changes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a homecare agency or related field with demonstrated ability to work independently
- Maturity, good health, positive attitude in working with people, flexibility and skills in public relations and supervision
- Able to read printed words in English
- Able to communicate effectively in English (verbal and writing)
- Tact and sensitivity in dealing with emotional or stressful staff/patient situations
- Physically capable of performing the job with or without reasonable accommodations