Registered Nurse, Clinical Manager
- Clinical Manager Lawrence
- Job ID
- Full Time
As a Clinical Manager, you direct, coordinate and evaluate the delivery of high quality, effective and efficient home health services to patients throughout our service area. As a role model and mentor, both professionally and clinically, you ensure that field staff adhere to the mission and values of our organization.
• Provide direct clinical supervision and performance evaluations.
• Evaluate and ensures that competency requirements are met for all staff.
• Promote efficient utilization of resources to achieve desired clinical outcomes and stay within episode reimbursement.
• Establish and create a positive team environment that supports one another and allows continued educational growth
• Monitor staff assignments, caseloads and team productivity.
• Provide effective guidance to professional staff regarding: justification for appropriate home health service utilization in terms of frequency, duration and type of service; rationale for clinicalinterventions based on patient condition, family, and community resources and the plan of care.
• Ensure compliance and consistency with agency policy, state and federal home health regulations.
• Performs joint visits with clinicians as a means of assessing clinicianability to manage patient care needs, leading to excellent patient outcomes and education of clinician in accurate assessment and documentation.
• Active license as a Registered Nurse/RN in MA and NH or willingness to obtain.
• In depth understanding of Medicare Conditions of Participation, PPS and case management.
• Strong organizational, planning, problem solving, decision-making, leadership and motivational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with people of varied backgrounds and levels of understanding.
• Previous experience in directing and managing a multi-disciplinary team of home health clinicians.
• Proficient computer skills and the ability to use word processing, database and other systems applications.
• Two years of experience in community health/home health. Supervisory experience preferred.
• Associates’ or Bachelors’ degree required, Masters’ degree preferred.