Registered Nurse, RN
- Nursing Team 1
- Job ID
- Full Time
The RN Case Manager will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing home care to a diverse caseload. This Community Health RN/Visiting Nurse position provides comprehensive nursing services to individuals and families in the community.
- RN utilizes the nursing process in planning, providing and evaluating skilled nursing care to individuals and families.
- RN performs a comprehensive nursing assessment including physiological, psychological and environmental factors.
- RN develops, evaluates, and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the patient and family.
- RN coordinates goal directed, cost effective care for primary patients and demonstrates appropriate use of community resources to deliver comprehensive individualized care.
- RN communicates with MD, family and interdisciplinary care providers to clarify care and increase awareness of significant changes in condition in a timely manner
- RN maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives
- RN provides adequate education and training of patients and families.
Active RN licensure in Massachusetts and New Hampshire or willingness to obtain both required. Prior homecare or visiting nurse experience preferred.