- Job ID
- Full Time
- Receives timesheets, work tickets and DAR’s from all depts. Codes hours and mileage to prepare for entry in the Payroll system (ADP).
- Enters payroll data into ADP in batches. Verifies batch totals in system to manually calculated batch totals. Prints audit reports, reviews for errors and makes corrections.
- Enters for new hires ad changes; all W-4 federal and state data, Direct Deposit data, levies, garnishments etc. and 403B/457B data into ADP. Accurately calculates retroactive payments.
- Prepares and maintains Payroll procedures in a book.
- Responds to and researches questions and issues from supervisors, managers and employees.
- 1-2 years payroll processing experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required