Customer Service Associate
- Circle Home
- Job ID
- Full Time
Serves as initial contact person for the Agency; answers and routes telephone calls, greets visitors, and provides general assistance to a wide variety of callers to the Agency. Assists with special projects and/or clerical processes which can be performed at the reception area.
The customer Service Associate is an integral member of the VNA team and provides effective customer service to all callers; interacts courteously and effectively with all co-workers and customers in order to facilitate the provision of patient care and related activities.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls to the Agency in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Screens calls discreetly to determine who will most appropriately provide assistance to each caller.
- Greets all visitors into the Agency in a courteous and professional manner, and within Agency security guidelines
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Agency emergency protocol.
- Maintains patient records
- Attaches electronic documents to electronic medical Records
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Prior Customer Service experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required