Become a Friend
The Friends of High Pointe House was established in 2013 to provide critical resources to patients and their loved ones receiving inpatient hospice care and support from Tufts Medicine Care at Home. Created by a group of individuals touched by the compassion that is the hallmark of hospice care, Friends support High Pointe House by raising awareness and funds through annual membership, hosting third-party fundraisers, volunteering and participating in Care at Home’s annual events.
Donations appropriated to High Pointe House support in a variety of ways:
- Subsidized care for patients with limited or no health insurance
- Bereavement and support groups for grieving families
- Capital improvements to High Pointe House such as (but not limited to) updates to patient suites, common areas and technological advancements
As a Friend of High Pointe House you will
- Join a group of committed individuals who value and appreciate the importance of quality end-of-life care
- Have fun while raising awareness and funds to benefit a local not-for-profit organization that provides valuable programs and services in your community
- Use your time and talent to help people and make a difference in their lives
- Be an ambassador for the wonderful work of High Pointe House
- Advanced admission opportunities for Care at Home fundraising events
- Your name listed in Care at Home annual report
- Invitations to programs, including in-person and virtual educational and social events
Membership is open to all!
For more information call 800.933.5593 or email GivingTMCAH@tuftsmedicine.org
Please join us!
We welcome you, or invite you back, as a member of the Friends of High Pointe House