Home Health Foundation is grateful for the overwhelming outreach by our community friends, businesses, families and colleagues who have asked how can they help and support our healthcare providers during this time.
Our organization is in need of supplies to manage an anticipated increase in patient needs. If you are in a position to donate any of the following, it is greatly appreciated. We can provide you with an in-kind donation letter.
- Surgical masks
- Latex or rubber gloves
- N95 masks
- Disposable rain ponchos
- Face shields
- Protective eyewear
Donations must be clean and in un-opened packages.
How to Donate Supplies
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have appropriate items and we will coordinate each donation.
Sewn Face Masks
We are looking for crafty people who like to sew and can sew face masks for us.
How to sew CDC-compliant face masks:
- Use tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Wash and dry fabric before sewing so masks don’t shrink.
- Follow the patterns at one of the links below.
- Drop-off masks in one of the location bins listed below.
Accepted face mask patterns:
How to Donate Sewn Face Masks
Donation bins for face masks are located at:
- Circle Home, 847 Rogers St., #201, Lowell, MA (bin located in 1st floor lobby)
- Hallmark Health VNA, 178 Savin St., #300, Malden, MA (bin located in 3rd floor lobby)
- High Pointe House, 360 North Avenue, Haverhill, MA (bin next to main entrance)
- Home Health Foundation, 360 Merrimack Street, Building 9, Entrance I, 4th Floor, Lawrence, MA (bin located in 4th floor elevator lobby)
All donated face masks will be laundered prior to using.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com.
Thank you for helping your home health providers and the community during this unprecedented health crisis!